Everyone wants a good deal on their auto insurance. We are all careful about our spending and want to get the best price on whatever we buy, including auto insurance. Putting money back into your pocket is one of our primary goals; but there are a few things that will really mess up your auto insurance.
Ways To Mess Up Your Auto Insurance
.You forgot to add your licensed teenage driver to your auto policy. There is nothing worse than having an uninsured accident.
2. Your child got married and you left them on your policy. Do not pay for coverage you do not need.
3. You sold your car, but forgot to remove the coverage. A simple call to our office will take care of these issues.
4.Y ou were involved in an accident where someone was injured and you did not notify our office or the insurance company. Late notifications can only cause problems.
5. You sold your car, and the buyer is making payments but you are carrying the title. Their accident could be on your policy. Or there could be no coverage at all. Call our office to take care of this.
6. The internet is not the place to get the best combination of price, coverage, and service. Low cost insurance usually means low-budget coverage. Let us do the shopping for you.
7. Marriage has added a new driver to your household and you forgot to tell the insurance company. There is a limited period of time to add new drivers to your auto policy.
8. Your wife has become an Uber driver. There is no auto insurance coverage for this under a personal auto policy.
9. That new red truck has been in your garage for 8 months and you have not notified the insurance company. The next day you have an accident. There are a limited number of days of automatic coverage, after that there is no coverage.
10. You bought a vintage car that is worth $25,000, and think normal auto insurance is the only option. You need special auto insurance to cover vintage vehicles, and we can offer you options.