Snowmobile & ATV Liability
These machines can weigh as much as 500 pounds and travel over 50 mile per hour. Like any other vehicle you are liable for any damage and injury you cause. Insurance can protect your legal liability in the event you injury a third party.
How To Insure Your Toys
- Bodily Injury Liability-Helps pay for bodily injury expenses, like hospital bills and medical care, that you may be held responsible to pay if you cause an accident that injures someone else, other than a guest passenger.
- Property Damage Liability-Helps pay to fix someone else’s vehicle you’re held responsible for damaging in an accident.
- Comprehensive- Helps pay for repairs or to replace your ride if it is stolen, vandalized or damaged in some way other than in a collision. Includes loss or damage from fire, flood, falling objects, wind and collision with an animal.
- Collision-Helps pay for repairs to your motorcycle for damage caused by an accident.
- Medical Payments-Helps pay hospital bill
We provide insurance for snowmobiles, motorcycles and ATV’s including coverage for custom parts, keep yourself and your toy protected.